Tuesday, June 21, 2016

To Detect one Acid and one Basic Radical Salt Experiment : (NH4)2CO3 Chemistry Class 12 CBSE Full Practical



You can see the Practical No.7  of Class 12 CBSE Chemistry Course : To Detect one Acid and one Basic Radical Salt Experiment : (NH4)2CO3 . I have included all the contents ; AIM , Theory , Appratus , Chemicals Required , Procedure , Result and Precautions .

Hope it helps in your class 12th practicals! If you like our work please share this blog and if you have any doubt regarding the content feel free to comment down below!



Prem

Author & Editor

I love blogging!

17 comments:

Sharvari S. said...

Excellent! Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Thank u so much. It helps me a lot😊😊

Varun Brahmbhatt said...

You are a live saver with pretty handwriting.

Unknown said...

Tqq

Unknown said...

True! He's a saviour!!!

Unknown said...

You're a saviour....Someone somewhere is praying for you!! Thanks again!

Jhe said...

Thanks ❤️

Unknown said...

I need a salt analysis of mgso4

Unknown said...

Thank you πŸ™πŸ’•. I am very thankful to you

Unknown said...

thanks 😍

Unknown said...

Thank you so muchπŸ™❤

Unknown said...

Cuso4 salt analysis

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot!!! this helped me a lot as my teachers are not so cooperative and we were told to make do. then you came in like a savior lol. thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great help .... I used it today because I have to submit my chemistry practical tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thank you...❤️

Anonymous said...

Salt analysis of ZnSO4 please

Anonymous said...

Thank for you